That’s right. WordPress. We’ve done our research and have concluded that WordPress is the best CMS option out there for any sized business. How do we know? We’ve used plenty of them (Drupal, Joomla to name a couple) and even built our own from scratch. And nothing else measures up with WordPress. Here’s our own top five reasons to use WordPress:
- Modularity – WordPress has an incredible amount of available modules that you can easily add to your site.
- Customization – If you have a specific requirement for your website that needs custom programming, we can easily build a module that will integrate into WordPress.
- Documentation/Community – If your website happens to have a bug or a problem, the WordPress community and documentation has probably fixed it or dealt with it before reducing maintenance fees.
- Maintenance – WordPress is incredibly easy to maintain and upgrade.
- Scalability – Sites like CNN.com use WordPress so you don’t have to worry about outgrowing the software.
If you want to manage your website online, stat now by clicking on the Request a Quote button to the right!